Next-Generation Real Estate Alternative
RREEF Property Trust (“RPT”) gives investors access to a growing portfolio of diversified commercial real estate investments selected by a leader in global real estate investment management previously available only to institutional investors. Deutsche Asset Management is one of the largest real estate investment managers in the world with over $52.2 billion (as of 12/31/15) in real estate assets globally and a 30-year track record outperforming the industry, as measured by the NFI-ODCE Index, in the U.S. core asset class.7
- A continuously offered non-listed, publicly registered real estate investment trust
- Daily valuations using Deutsche Asset Management’s proprietary, time-tested approach
- A blended strategy that includes real estate (up to 80% allocation), traded real estate securities (up to 35% allocation) real estate-related debt (up to 15% allocation) and cash and cash equivalents (up to 10% allocation)
- Real Estate includes office, retail, industrial and multifamily properties.
- Diversified across direct-owned real estate with respect to geography, property types and tenants as well as diversification within the traded real estate securities portfolio.
Diversification by asset class or among real estate sectors does not necessarily protect against losses.
to generate an attractive and reasonably stable level of current income for distribution to our stockholders;
- to preserve and protect our stockholders’ capital investments;
- to achieve appreciation of our Net Asset Value; and
- to enable stockholders to allocate a portion of their diversified, long-term investment portfolios to real estate as an alternative asset class